Measurement ID: G-5QKBN736SZ
Our complete package for RPS Members giving you the best chance to pass your GPhC assessment and be prepared for practice.
What does the course include?
- 12.5 hours of live revision support
- 5 live and interactive online revision sessions: Calculations, Law and Ethics, OTC Care and Clinical Case Studies covering cardiovascular, nervous system, endocrine and infection
- A full online mock assessment sat under timed conditions
- A chance to put your questions to our expert speakers during 2 live online feedback sessions covering answers from the mock assessment with additional assessment tips (that’s 5 extra hours of live support!)
- Digital copies of all presentations used in the programme
Places are limited for each webinar. Book early to secure your preferred dates.
Cost: £115 - exclusively for RPS Members!
Available for RPS Members and non-members
- Full online mock assessment sat under timed conditions
- Opportunity to put your questions to our expert speakers during 2 in-depth, live feedback sessions covering answers from the mock assessment with additional assessment tips. That’s 5 hours of live support!
Not a Member?
Click here to become a Member.
This is your chance to take advantage of our Revision Course and Mock Assessment Programme package and get all the support you need in the lead up to your GPhC assessment!
Cost: £65 for RPS Members | £100 for non-members
Our Revision Course and Mock Assessment products are designed, written and delivered by clinical experts and experienced tutors with over 100 years of experience between them. Our content is peer reviewed and quality assured at every stage of development - guaranteed to give you the best preparation possible.
Find out here why you can book RPS mock assessment products with confidence.
We understand it’s challenging to find time to revise, so we’re making our support as accessible as possible.
Ahead of your chosen slots, we’ll email you with your exclusive joining and log in details.
Book early to secure your preferred dates for each live, interactive webinar.
|15 March - 22 May||Live revision webinars|
|30 May - 13 June||RPS Mock Assessment open - available to sit at a time convenient to you|
|12 June - 15 June||Live in-depth feedback webinars|
Who is our online Revision Course and Mock Assessment course for?
It's for Foundation Pharmacists sitting the Summer or Autumn 2023 assessment.
This virtual programme has been supported through additional sponsorship. With thanks to our Sponsor:
Pharmacists have been at the heart of Boots since we opened our first pharmacy in 1849. As a Boots newly qualified Pharmacist, we want to make sure that when you join us you have the right support in place from day one. We will provide you with a great platform to start your journey. You will have a fantastic benefits package, phenomenal support, including our brilliant Newly Qualified Programme, and of course fantastic development and future career possibilities. We want you to be part of our future. With you, we can change for the better!
Click the Boots logo to register your interest in finding out more.
Accepted Payment Methods