Save 15% when you join the Membership Programme by 30 September 2022.
What does the course include?
- Up to 12.5 hours of live revision support. Create the timetable to suit your needs with a variety of days and times available for each topic
- Interactive revision sessions with expert tutors focused on the high weighted assessment topics: Calculations, Law & Ethics, OTC Care and Clinical Case Studies covering cardiovascular, central nervous system, endocrine and infection
- A full online mock exam sat under timed conditions
- A chance to put your questions to our expert speakers during 2 live online feedback sessions covering answers from the mock exam with additional exam tips (that’s 5 extra hours of live support!)
- Digital copies of all presentations used in the programme
Bookings open in Autumn 2022 exclusively for RPS Foundation Trainee Programme Members!
Just looking for an online mock exam? We've got you covered! (although you're missing out on all the added benefits of the revision course)
- Full online mock exam sat under times conditions
- Opportunity to put your questions to our expert speakers during 2 in-depth, live feedback sessions covering answers from the mock exam with additional exam tips. That’s 5 hours of live support!
Bookings open in early 2023 for RPS Members and non-members.
Our Revision Course and Mock Exam products are designed, written and delivered by clinical experts and experienced tutors with over 100 years of experience between them. Our content is peer reviewed and quality assured at every stage of development - guaranteed to give you the best preparation possible.
Find out here why you can book RPS mock exam products with confidence.
We understand it’s challenging to find time to revise, so we make our support as accessible as possible.
Ahead of your chosen slots, we’ll email you with your exclusive joining and log in details.
|Early March - May 2023||Live revision webinars|
|Early June 2023||RPS Mock Exam open - available to sit at a time convenient to you|
|Mid June 2023||Live in-depth feedback webinars|
The full schedule will be released in Autumn 2023.
Who is our Revision Course and Mock Exam course for?
It's for Foundation Pharmacists sitting the Summer or Autumn 2023 assessment.
Accepted Payment Methods