Are you passionate about achieving equality for women in pharmacy?
Want to better support current and aspiring leaders?
Join us for an online interactive event and discover how to:
- Enhance your skills to be an authentic leader
- Embrace the diversity of experiences and beliefs
- Support your team to reach their potential
- Cope with mental load
- Be more comfortable talking about women’s health in the workplace
- Deliver more inclusive care to patients and service users
You will hear personal experiences across a range of topics and engage in lively panel discussions on the importance of male allyship in achieving equality for women, and a discussion on issues currently challenging our profession. There will also be opportunities for networking.
Over the course of the event, you will:
- Hear from our keynote speaker, Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer at the National Health Service, and take part in panel discussions
- Attend your chosen interactive workshop to support your learning and development
- Develop tools and inspiration for your next step of your leadership journey
- Have the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues across pharmacy
- Gain inspiration and motivation from guests and experts
- Have the opportunity to debate and consider different perspectives
- Hear from our male colleagues on what more they can do to support women in pharmacy
This event is a great opportunity for a virtual team day; to empower women and men in your teams in speaking up for gender equality.
Signed the RPS Inclusion and Wellbeing Pledge? The event will give you ideas of how to put the pledge into action!
And it's not just for women. This event will help male colleagues develop the skills they need to actively support the advancement of women leaders.
We look forward to seeing you there.