Booking for our Revision Course and Mock Exam for 2022 have now closed.
Still want to sign up to join the final remaining revision webinars before 11 May?
Alternatively you can book our Mock Exam only option.
What does the course include?
- 12.5 hours of live revision support
- 5 live and interactive online revision sessions: Calculations, Law & Ethics, OTC Care and Clinical Case Studies covering cardiovascular, central nervous system, endocrine and infection
- A full online mock exam sat under timed conditions
- A chance to put your questions to our expert speakers during 2 live online feedback sessions covering answers from the mock exam with additional exam tips (that’s 5 extra hours of live support!)
- Digital copies of all presentations used in the programme
Cost: £115 - exclusively for RPS Members!
Available for RPS Members and non-members
Bookings open until Friday 27 May 2022
- Full online mock exam sat under times conditions
- Opportunity to put your questions to our expert speakers during 2 in-depth, live feedback sessions covering answers from the mock exam with additional exam tips. That’s 5 hours of live support!
Not a Member?
Click here to become a Member.
This is your chance to take advantage of our Revision Course and Mock Exam Programme package and get all the support you need in the lead up to your exam!
Cost: £65 for RPS Members | £100 for non-members
Our Revision Course and Mock Exam products are designed, written and delivered by clinical experts and experienced tutors with over 100 years of experience between them. Our content is peer reviewed and quality assured at every stage of development - guaranteed to give you the best preparation possible.
Find out here why you can book RPS mock exam products with confidence.
We understand it’s challenging to find time to revise, so we’re making our support as accessible as possible.
Ahead of your chosen slots, we’ll email you with your exclusive joining and log in details.
Book by 27 May to ensure you don't miss out on the RPS Mock Exam.
|9 March - 22 May||Live revision webinars|
|31 May - 12 June||RPS Mock Exam open - available to sit at a time convenient to you|
|13 June - 19 June||Live in-depth feedback webinars|
Who is our online Revision Course and Mock Exam course for?
It's for Foundation Pharmacists sitting the Summer or Autumn 2022 assessment.
This virtual programme has been supported through additional sponsorship. With thanks to our Sponsor:
Pharmacists have been at the heart of Boots since we opened our first pharmacy in 1849. As a Boots newly qualified Pharmacist, we want to make sure that when you join us you have the right support in place from day one. We will provide you with a great platform to start your journey as a qualified pharmacist. With a fantastic benefits package, phenomenal support, including our brilliant Post Registration Foundation Programme, and of course fantastic development and future career possibilities. We had a fantastic year in 2021 from providing covid vaccinations across the country, to producing a record number of flu vaccinations for our customers, to great financial results which meant that everybody at Boots got a really great bonus at the end of the year. We want you to be part of our future!
Accepted Payment Methods