All RPS events will be cancelled until further notice. Supporting our members, the wider profession and the public around Covid-19 is now our priority. We are working on an urgent action plan to make sure we deliver what’s needed.
Webinar: Revalidation Ready - reflective account and peer discussion for non-patient facing roles
Tuesday, 24 March 2020, 6:30 pm
In this webinar we will explore the Reflective Account and Peer Discussion records - new records introduced by GPhC for revalidation.
This webinar is specifically designed for non patient facing roles. We will discuss:
- The Reflective Account
- What is it and how to reflect
- The 3 GPhC Standards for Pharmacy Professionals that you need to reflect upon
- An example of how to demonstrate these standards in non patient facing facing roles
- Peer Discussion
- What is it and what do you need to do
- An example of how to write up your peer discussion