Hear first hand from the multi-disciplinary project team and experts who developed the Designated Prescribing Practitioners Framework, and collaborate on implementation at our launch workshop in London.
Regulatory changes in 2019 mean that experienced non-medical prescribers of any professional background can become responsible for a trainee prescriber's period of learning in practice in a similar way to Designated Medical Practitioners (DMP). To help train safe and effective independent prescribers we've worked with multi-disciplinary experts to develop and publish a Competency Framework for Designated Prescribing Pracititioners (DPP).
Find out more and download the Framework here.
Invest one day to:
- Understand how the competency framework helps universities running NMP courses re-accredit against 2019 regulatory standards, and what you need to do to comply;
- Hear about the DPP framework and the story of its development;
- Participate in a collaborative workshop to explore different approaches to implementation;
- Hear about how others are planning to use the framework;
- Ask questions and hear answers from multi-disciplinary experts involved in it’s development.